Areas of Practice
Real Estate Closings
“Why do I need a lawyer?” many a do-it-yourself-oriented homebuyer often asks. “Can’t real estate agents see me through?” Well, they can in most states. That doesn’t necessarily mean that they should. Although using an attorney can cost thousands of dollars, it is often money well spent. Read on to find out how a real estate lawyer will help you close the deal and avoid the pitfalls.
- It’s often worth it to spend money on a real estate attorney, but it is not legally required in most states.
- Attorneys make sure all paperwork is properly drawn up and filed with the authorities.
- Attorneys do title searches and can negotiate should a search uncover a problem.
- Ideally, buyers and sellers in a real estate deal should be represented by lawyers to safeguard their rights and watch their interests.
- While lawyers can help if you face discrimination when buying a home, there are also less expensive options.
Contact us today at 407-776-8600 or by e-mail 24/7 at [email protected] for a free consultation.